Digital subidha is a Digital Medium service that serves online shopping, Online Repairing, online second-hand selling and shopping and online job search service.
1. D-Subidha may request you to submit:
- Personal Genuine information which only require to serves our service to you (i.e. Name, contact, email, address, map, picture, citizenship and other necessary document.)
- D-Subidha collect, store and retrieve your data in a secure way.
- Your data should not be used or distribute to any others without any necessity or for what it was collected.
- We may use and pass your name, address and contact to a third party in order to make collection of goods and delivery of the product to you (for example to our receiver, courier or supplier). You must only submit to us the Site information (i.e. Google map) which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date.
- We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
- "Sign up" is not forceful contract if any users do not want to submit their personal information, user may be cancel the contract or sign up process.
2. Privacy of D-Subidha
- www.d-subidha.com, Digital Subidh, D-Subidha and logos of Digital Subidh are the intellectual property of Digital Subidha Pvt. Ltd.
- The Data and designs of www.d-subidha.com are the property of Digital Subidha Pvt. Ltd. Any unethical activities, stealing of data and hacking is strictly prohibited and it deemed to be an illegal activities.
3. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
5. Data Security
Digital Subidha have an appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are not responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by outsider.
6. Customer's Rights
Customers have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
"Digital Subidha" and "D-Subidha" is same term.